*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK7

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
190px-New_York_Jets_logo.svg.png
@
242px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

gettyimages-598979740.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

M3h2CNv.png

184px-NFL_on_Fox_2014.svg.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

AKmNVsl.png

ngdG9ou.png

WEATHER

v8ndwBb.png

A slight chance of showers before 11am, then a slight chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Breezy, with a southeast wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

I'm ready for tomorrow! Getting it started tonight sippin some Gentleman Jack. Watching Yankees/Astros, Michigan//Penn State.....and ahem, my USC Trojans vs the Catholics! God is kicking some Trojan ass so far.

Last edited:
If you watched the UM game you saw our field is a mess yet again. Kickers were slipping as was the QB on runs. It's been raining daily so the field is messy

I watched the canes game yesterday and the field is just horrible. Getting ready for church and yes, I'll pray for a win....(wink).......I know is early but this is a must win today. It'd be nice to see the team actually play like they care in the first half for a change

Ozzy rules!!

A win today would be so sweet! Too bad I’ll be out all day but I’ll be checking in nearly obsessively on my phone. Let’s go Dolphins!!!

Back
Top Bottom