*** OFFICIAL New York Knicks Suck Thread *** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL New York Knicks Suck Thread ***

Bad Teams? Portland ain't that good, ok.....but then to say the Pacers are bad? Really? 25-16 before they played the Knicks....

I'm not saying Knicks are winning the whole dam thing...just implying that D'Antoni was the old and tired excuse and it will be know throughout this year.

Carmelo Anthony was never a team player here in Colorado with the Nuggets....he has always been a ME-player....it's all about him first. He tricks all of you with the sneaky grin of his, but when does he play defense? When does Amare play D or show any real effort? The Knicks ownership and front office is a lot like the Dolphins....they make a lot of mistakes and bad deals. The Knicks were a great team from around 1970 to 1974.....I remember watching Clyde Frazier, Bradley, Willis Reed, Dave DeBusschere...they played as a team under Red Holtzman. They probably need a new owner there just like the Phins do in Miami.

Carmelo Anthony was never a team player here in Colorado with the Nuggets....he has always been a ME-player....it's all about him first. He tricks all of you with the sneaky grin of his, but when does he play defense? When does Amare play D or show any real effort? The Knicks ownership and front office is a lot like the Dolphins....they make a lot of mistakes and bad deals. The Knicks were a great team from around 1970 to 1974.....I remember watching Clyde Frazier, Bradley, Willis Reed, Dave DeBusschere...they played as a team under Red Holtzman. They probably need a new owner there just like the Phins do in Miami.

Yea I agree about Melo, but in the last 3 games if you've seen it. It's really been odd seeing him pass, take less shots, and play defense. The energy from the team is crazy, I think everyone is on TRT.

Back
Top Bottom