*** OFFICIAL New York Knicks Suck Thread *** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL New York Knicks Suck Thread ***

The Knicks are a .500 team that gets too much hype b/c of it's stars. They aren't on the same level as Miami and Chicago but don't tell ESPN that.

Kinda felt bad for the kid. Hes on a team with a couple of superstars and the Heat jumped all over him and completely ignored Amare and 'Melo. A lot of guys are going to struggle when you pressure them like that.

Kinda felt bad for the kid. Hes on a team with a couple of superstars and the Heat jumped all over him and completely ignored Amare and 'Melo. A lot of guys are going to struggle when you pressure them like that.

Lin had 8 turnovers and too many missed shots..He forced alot of shots..Miami smothered him but they didnt do anything to him that they dont do to any other point guard..Lin looked exhausted..He had no legs at all..Will be interesting to see how he responds.

Lin had 8 turnovers and too many missed shots..He forced alot of shots..Miami smothered him but they didnt do anything to him that they dont do to any other point guard..Lin looked exhausted..He had no legs at all..Will be interesting to see how he responds.

You rarely see full court press or trapping from the Heat. They actually gameplanned to stop Lin on the pick and roll. Granted it was a lot easier to plan for Lin than Paul since his game is pretty limited and he can't really adjust to what they were doing, but he'll be fine. Getting Amare involved in the pick and roll would help, along with a little bit more from 'Melo other than his iso spectacular show. They're at the beginning, and despite what fans may want to believe D'Antoni is not stupid.

Lin better get used to it then, or get better. He's a turnover machine, and teams like Chicago, Miami, Philadelphia will expose that.

Gone from Linsanity to Lin vs 'Melo and what on earth happened to Amare..... Its so bad its come to the point where you'd rather see Novak and JR Smith on the floor.

Man 3 in a row, and outright.....That "Old and Tired Excuse about D'Antoni" Boy I was wrong.....

Hopefully they can keep this up, Woodson has had them looking sharper and I like his subs better.

Thank God, I don't have to see that Pringles guy again!

Teams do this all time when they fire a coach who's lost the locker room. Play great for a few games and then back to reality since the coach is only part of the problem.

Get a stretch of games against lousy teams and Lin is a cutural icon. Get a stretch against good teams and the guy suddenly can't coach and resigns. Now play some bad teams again and Woodsanity has arived.

At least it makes an otherwise rather mundane regular season a little more entertaining. This and the Miami fan meltdowns every time they lose a couple games in a row.... :)

Get a stretch of games against lousy teams and Lin is a cutural icon. Get a stretch against good teams and the guy suddenly can't coach and resigns. Now play some bad teams again and Woodsanity has arived.

At least it makes an otherwise rather mundane regular season a little more entertaining. This and the Miami fan meltdowns every time they lose a couple games in a row.... :)

That's Knicks fans for you. I have Knicks fans STILL telling me they have a great chance to make the ECF. :bobdole:

Back
Top Bottom