Official NFCC Green Bay @ Seattle Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFCC Green Bay @ Seattle Thread

NaboCane

I'm on my comma
Reaction score
10923390_10152548848861722_16357832-1.jpg

Go, Seahawks!

Pulling for Green Bay. A GB-Indy Super Bowl would be ideal. That said, I can't wait to see how the winner of this game fares against Andrew Luck.

Am I the only one who had no clue that Golden Tate got run out of Seattle for making Russel Wilson a cuckold until Tate penned a piece vehemently denying that he did that?

I would prefer Indy over the Pats. So who would be a better game against the Colts?

Most likely the Packers,but the Seahawks are far superior.

Packers kicker flinched on FG-False Start?

Anyone else catch that? Do kickers get called for false starts if they jump on a FG? wouldnt have made a huge deal just curious I have never seen it called

Seattle is playing tight. It should be 14-0 Green Bay.

We coulda / shoulda beat the Packers but one of our d-backs couldn't tackle and run the clock out.

We coulda / shoulda beat the Packers but one of our d-backs couldn't tackle and run the clock out.

The Rodgers fumble late in the game was right in front of my seats. That play just sticks in my head for some reason, we wore so close to landing on it.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Still early, very early but WOW

Looks like the Packers defense has come out to send a message early.

The Rodgers fumble late in the game was right in front of my seats. That play just sticks in my head for some reason, we wore so close to landing on it.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Looks like the Packers defense has come out to send a message early.

Rodgers has all day to throw it...even on a gimpy leg.

Back
Top Bottom