*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One

There may be an opportunity at this point to trade back into round 1 for Lock. Can see a few teams thinking about that now. I don't think we have the capital, we would have to give up our first next year which is going to be very high, so would be a little foolish to give up that for Lock. Watch out for Denver trading back in, or Gruden taking Lock whom he coached at the Senior bowl to the Raiders.
Denver has pick 20 that they traded with Pitt. Guess they figured Lock at 20 is cheaper than Lock at 10.

I'm absolutely in love with this pick. Obvious Homer.

Haskins was appealing as hell to me, but 2020 has a better qb and maybe more. They'll get their guy then.

For me I would have gone with the bird in the hand rather than the two in the bush but if they obviously weren't in love with Haskins then you can't fault them for taking I player that is high in talent, a winner and a standout individual off the field.

People really need to stop with the "Patriots way" crap. No assistant has left the Pats in the past years and was successful. But, don't misunderstand me, I root and hope Flores is great. I like him a lot, but the Pat's crap needs to be dismissed.

Maybe just get over it

Burns went right after.. more premium position.. I like Wilkins a lot but may have taken burns if I couldn’t trace out... wow dexterity Lawrence

We need to draft a starter in the 2nd and 3rd round. We hopefully won’t give up anything more than a 4th for Rosen. Personally I don’t think we should trade for him at all.

Back
Top Bottom