Official NFL Draft Thread: | Page 164 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Draft Thread:

Suprised they didn't double down on Guards. Woulda like to seen that.

Like Mccain. Ayaji is worth the gamble for sure, Omar loves Cedric thompson, but I know nothing about him. Cbs gave us good grades on everyone accept him.

Woulda liked to see 1 more G/T taken instead of Lippet or Thompson. But admitedly I know nothing about either of them.

Well CBSSports gave one of our picks a C, and another a B, and the remaining 5 picks were all B+ or better. Who knows if they know what they are talking about, but they seem to like our draft.

Will Davis is in a lot of trouble.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Turner thomas and douglas as our guards...hope it doesnt kill our season :ponder:

Still do not believe it is fixed at all.

FA market must be looked at still.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

I betcha they get a good UDFA at LB. Lots of chances there.

Collins if he is not a double murder could see opportunity as well.

They need to get some lbs in udfas then...we have like no depth there...no way i can buy mccain is going to de given our lb core as it stands

This is the shock of the draft to me. I can't believe we didn't take a single LB. Not that it was a very good LB draft. But we don't even have the bodies to fill out the roster. I have to believe they think they have a starter in Tripp. Or they intend to sign Brandon Spikes to be a 2 down guy inside for us. I don't think he's signed with anybody yet.

With the 14th pick f the 1st round, the Miami Dolphins select:

WR- DeVante Parker from Louisville
DeVante-Parker.jpg

With the 20th pick of the 2nd round, the Miami Dolphins select:

DT- Jordan Phillips from Oklahoma
w620-n_d94b2aa4720f50dd480ca6eb463b3ce1.jpg

With the 15th pick of the 4th round, the Miami Dolphins select:

OG- Jamil Douglas from Arizona State
tumblr_inline_n9l89shUzA1rodunn.jpg

With the 9th pick of the 5th round, the Miami Dolphins select:

CB- Bobby McCain from Memphis
3119613.jpg

With the 13th pick of the 5th round, the Miami Dolphins select:

RB- Jay Ajayi from Boise State
940x.jpg

With the 14th pick of the 5th round, the Miami Dolphins select:

FS- Cedric Thompson from Minnesota
ows_137316653227413.jpg

With the 20th pick of the 5th round, the Miami Dolphins select:

CB- Tony Lippett from Michigan State
41aa8177d2819bf3c1f463852e552510_crop_exact.jpg

one of my fav parts of the draft is the sudden surge for free agents

now its see where the rest of the guys go..... but most important:

see what players go undrafted and then ATTACK!!!!!!

Will Davis is in a lot of trouble.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Still do not believe it is fixed at all.

FA market must be looked at still.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

I betcha they get a good UDFA at LB. Lots of chances there.

Collins if he is not a double murder could see opportunity as well.

Davis should be in trouble IMO plus he wont star the year out healthy most likely.

Love what our FO is doing. Not a very good class for LBs so we didn't reach for one. Deep class for DTs and RBs and we stole 2. We also got 3 DBs that will help STs right away.

Ozzy rules!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Miami is a desirable spot for any UDFA linebackers.. They would clearly have a shot at getting playing time here, or at least sticking as depth.

Silver linings, guys.

I wouldn't be surprised if Miami is a desirable spot for any UDFA linebackers.. They would clearly have a shot at getting playing time here, or at least sticking as depth.

Silver linings, guys.

Yeah theres no way if you are an agent of a lb that you steer them away from miami...thats for sure

This draft is 'wait & see' after Parker, though I think Ajayi is already 'Thunder' to Miller's 'Lightning'.

Back
Top Bottom