Official NFL Draft Thread: | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Draft Thread:

My shirt for tonight's mayhem.

photo_zpsodtvfdyc.jpg

Fugly shirt...whats with that dolphin anyways? Looks like a sea world shirt theyd try to hit you up for 35 bones for or something that becomes a smedium after one wash

Fugly shirt...whats with that dolphin anyways? Looks like a sea world shirt theyd try to hit you up for 35 bones for or something that becomes a smedium after one wash

That looks more like a dolphin than the whale they currently have on the uniform.

My tradition is... At every kick off and every first round pick.. Take a shot of mr. Walker. Works every time. Haha

I sure hope you mean "our" first round pick, because if you mean every first round pick, then I'll guess you've never seen a whole first round draft! :brewskis:

I myself prefer a little (LOT) of Bulleit Bourbon to sip on. When Ireland was drafting, I'd start doing non-stop shots after we picked!

The draft is cool and all but it is bud light of nfl events...

What an impressive family Kevin Johnson has. Talk about high character.

It is on brothers! Leaving work now, ready to hunker down with a few beers and some draft coverage. Hope you all enjoy it!

Put on beer goggles and it's the most beautiful thing you've ever laid eyes on.

ESPN's Todd McShay said three teams in the top-10 are considering Georgia RB Todd Gurley.
Gurley's stock keeps rising. Clearly teams aren't concerned about his bill of health after missing the second half of last season with a torn ACL. Our own Josh Norris called Gurley a "foundation piece" and at least three teams in the top-10 share that opinion. The 20-year-old makes a ton of sense for the halfback-starved Falcons at pick No. 8.
Source: Todd McShay on Twitter Apr 30 - 6:19 PM

Back
Top Bottom