*** OFFICIAL PANTHERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 151 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PANTHERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

every year all this team does is just enough to keep you watching so you can get your hopes up.

Game was over on 3 plays.... No flag on matthews hit... horrible defensive play call with 8 seconds left before half where ellerbee was left to cover 3 WRS with 10 yards to FG range... Sturgis miss

I would imagine anyone in else playing us would have made that catch wallace couldn't. no one collapses like the miami dolphins.

so wallace has to make that catch i agree, but it was tannehills fault all game? seems like the dolphins summed up.. if its not sombodys fault it somebody elses

Why can't we ever get refs who don't screw around? Total bull****. From the picked up flag and Cam flopping out of bounds

I don't know why I let this team do this to me. Oh and nice catch Wallace, you catch that we win. So of course you didn't catch it. Its just never gonna change. Every year. Same ****.

Yeah Tannehill had some iffy throws but I don't see how you can solely blame him. It's stupid.

Sherman has to go. Same play calling to start every ****ing game.

The deep ball was there all day. We should have targeted Wallace 15 times.
We lost for several reasons, but shermin's play calling was the main reason.
Poor coaching. Why does Thigpen run out of the endzone with 43 seconds left? Too many other plays to count.

Wallace definitely has to make that catch.

But Tannehill needs to stop hesitating on that deep ball and just let it rip.

Back
Top Bottom