*** OFFICIAL PANTHERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 152 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PANTHERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

So jamaicankid doesn't like it that I called out the NFL for a BOGUS personal foul call?

I suppose you enjoy watching your team get ROBBED of a potential win, huh!

16 points.

That's what happens when you don't have a Qb.

Game was over on 3 plays.... No flag on matthews hit... horrible defensive play call with 8 seconds left before half where ellerbee was left to cover 3 WRS with 10 yards to FG range... Sturgis miss

I'd add the BS call when cam falls down and jones get called for personal foul

The defense is not at fault.....the offense is just terrible. We had threeeeeeeeee chances in the 4th to kill the clock or I dunno, score some damn points. What do we do? We run for 2 yards, and then throw terrible 2 yard passes that don't do **** even if you catch it. No one can break a damn tackle. We wasted probably 3 minutes of possesion time in that 4th quarter....and you can only stop a team so long before they break it on you, unless you are facing the Dolphins, in which they will never break one on you

I will never in my life feel comfortable with any lead. How on Earth can we go so many games without scoring in the 4th? Its like we do it on purpose. Everyone on this team is stupid, and I hope they all get fired as they are giving their post game conference.

Team need to draft a running back like Carlos Hyde a north and south runner instead of the east west guys we have now

Tannehill outplayed scam, had the winning pass dropped, and was our leading rusher, and we STILL have people who say he is a bust. What planet are you guys on?

Maybe you would rather have that cheating smirking thug instead. Shows how much you know.

Wallace has to catch that damn ball.

Stop blaming Wallace. How about the coach come up with a better plan and defense steps up. The guy already gave you over 100 yards and because of QB play easily could have provided 60-70 more.

Give me a freaking break

Stop blaming Wallace. How about the coach come up with a better plan and defense steps up. The guy already gave you over 100 yards and because of QB play easily could have provided 60-70 more.

Give me a freaking break

He missed the game winning catch...get over it

Back
Top Bottom