*** OFFICIAL PANTHERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 153 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PANTHERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

It shouldn't have, but it did. Wether it did or didn't, for $60,000,000 I expect him to catch that! He had his hands on it, no excuse.

Same ol' same ol'. Start by stinking up the place, get lucky here in there in the middle to make it close, and go down the toilet as the game gets near the end. Why do I keep watching reruns of this story? I'm really getting tired of it. A decade of malaise - this team needs to be disinfected.

I'm surprised nobody brought up the call. I didn't watch game, and I know fins blew up themselves and it sucks learning they had the opportunities but blew them again. But I saw from yahoo.com, about the bad roughing the passer call against fins defense on the last drive from panthers. The guy hardly touched him and cam newton slipped and that 15 yards hurt and only helped the chances for the panthers, which was BS.

**** outta here. The score is 16-3. Be happy

I just saw this post from you you. Should I be happy now, by settling for those FG's? Nice take at about 2:30 on Sunday. You cannot settle for FG's all time in the red area vs. good teams. This is exactly why the Fins lost Sunday. Bad assessment.

Back
Top Bottom