*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Yes I'm still doing these
It's about freaking time football returned :hump:

200pxNew_England_Patriots_logosvg-1.png
@
200pxMiami_Dolphins_2013_Logosvgpng-1.jpg

DVcgbe6981jpeg-1.jpg

at Sun Life Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION
os64nt-1.jpg
Nfloncbs_logo-1.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

New England
Out
DT Christopher Jones (ankle)
DE Michael Buchanan (ankle)

Questionable
QB Tom Brady (bruised vagina)
TE Rob Gronkowski (knee)
DT Sealver Siliga (hand)

Miami
Out
C Mike Pouncey (hip)
DE Terrance Fede (knee)
LB Phillip Wheeler (thumb)

Doubtful
G Billy Turner (foot)

Probable
LB Koa Misi (shoulder)
LB Chris McCain (hip)
CB Jamar Taylor (hip)
S Walt Aikens (hand)

WEATHER
tsra40-1.png

A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Sun Life Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS
ESPN/STATS LLC
Yahoo! Sports

[video=youtube;eU4ZvfkmOck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU4ZvfkmOck[/video]

I'm unable to accomplish anything today. The dreaded football anxiety has returned on schedule. Only a victory will allow me to again be a productive American citizen.

Nobody in the national Media or even local media is giving the Dolphins a chance...**** them, **** the Patriots, **** Ted ginn, **** Nick Saban...**** Omar Kelly. It is time for this team to go out and earn that respect...make people take notice....beat the living **** out of Brady and show that this is their division now. No more half measure football...60 minute ass whoopins' the same way my daddy use to do it. No one should com into Miami and win...heat, noise and a ****ing attitude to beat these ****ing Northern Atlantic yuppie little bitches. Choke on some ****ing clam chowder...

No Chance
[video=youtube;riFY4A6wXIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riFY4A6wXIU[/video]
**** YOU

Welcome back for another season, fellas.

Nobody in the national Media or even local media is giving the Dolphins a chance...**** them, **** the Patriots, **** Ted ginn, **** Nick Saban...**** Omar Kelly. It is time for this team to go out and earn that respect...make people take notice....beat the living **** out of Brady and show that this is their division now. No more half measure football...60 minute ass whoopins' the same way my daddy use to do it. No one should com into Miami and win...heat, noise and a ****ing attitude to beat these ****ing Northern Atlantic yuppie little bitches. Choke on some ****ing clam chowder...

No Chance
**** YOU

I just gave you a standing ovation

Crazy that game was almost 10 years ago! I was out on the Flightlight driving around at work listening to it on the radio! After the final score, I keyed my hand held and announced the final score....a few people replied back over the radio, and then some guy comes over "can we get some radio discipline please?" There is a few seconds of silence and then someone comes back on with "he must be a Patriots fan" hehe Will never for get that one!

If you weren't pumped up before reading this you should be now.

No Chance
**** YOU

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

LETS..DO..THIS! Talk to ya all tomoro for game time.. Gonna have a house full of Pats Fans.. Wish me luck :up:

Tom brady (bruised vagina) xD hilarious! Good hidden snippet

Back
Top Bottom