*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | Page 111 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

Being a fan and being realistic are two different things. C'mon guys, you cheer for false hope. Be realistic, and take it for what it's worth. This was a 100% loss today, and you all know it. Why can't you admit that and move on? The Dolphins played decent but made some mistakes and have a rookie QB who is not ready to be a starter yet. It's fact. Face them.

Could be 20-17 right now if jones pick 6 wasn't called back by offsetting penalties....supposedly offsetting yet it benefited New England.

defense is just gassed. offense needs to get a lot better at sustaining long drives to give defense a rest when facing a highly efficient offense like this. a couple more drafts guys.

keep the fuks out of the endzone at least....

wow what a great 2nd half rushing team... only 10 in the first half and 120 in the second.

Hate Dan Dierdork

the d has been holding off the best offense in the league for 4 qrts everybody gets tired.

Could be 20-17 right now if jones pick 6 was called back by offsetting penalties....supposedly offsetting yet it benefited New England.

Ain't that the truth. I got super excited when he called fouls on both teams. Then he said he ball was coming back to the spot of the int. I was pissed.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

brady had one of those days..where the fins could have won..but tanny had a bad game..had his chances..

Back
Top Bottom