*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

If we keep them under 30, I'll consider it a moral victory.

couple things from twitter

Amaya's punishment is being inactive according to Volin

looks like Jimmy will be shadowing Welker today

Pats inactives : TE Gronkowski, DE Jones, LG Mankins, TE Shiancoe, RB Develin, OL Petrus, DB Martin.

Run the ball. Run it some more. Establish the run game, sustain drives, convert first downs and keep Brady off the field. Field goals aren't gonna do it in this one so we need to make sure we get 7 when we reach the red zone.

Here's a bit of a **** stat: New England is 19-0 in the last 8 games of the regular season since 2010. :boohoo:

We will win today boys and girls. Rishard Mathews breaks out I'm calling it now. Reggie and Thomas combine for 200 yds rushing, and we keep Brady off the field.

We'll need to start off hot though. Because I'm assuming it will be like a Patriots home game, so we'll need to quiet the crowd (god that's sad, that our home games are like away games against the Jets and Pats)

lord i pray if you will just let the fins win today. I promise i will forever say that gospel is better than the devils music.............even though we both know it aint.
amen

We will win today boys and girls. Rishard Mathews breaks out I'm calling it now. Reggie and Thomas combine for 200 yds rushing, and we keep Brady off the field.

We'll need to start off hot though. Because I'm assuming it will be like a Patriots home game, so we'll need to quiet the crowd (god that's sad, that our home games are like away games against the Jets and Pats)

i would say its like 60-40 pats fans maybe worse thought it would be a little better than this.
i

I hate it when we have the away team take over the stadium.

Stuck with Jags-Bills here in Orlando. Rather walk on a sidewalk full of rusty thumbtacks with a morbidly obese woman on my back than watch that...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I am really hoping the Dolphins can win this game, but I hope all of us here can keep this game in perspective when the final whistle blows. This Patriots are putting up a ridiculous 37 points a game and has been putting up near or above 50 points the past few weeks. They put up 59 points against a Colts team that is young like the Dolphins. We are playing an elite team today and the expectation is that the Dolphins lose and it is not even close. Not really a shot at the Dolphins, just how good New England is and what they have been able to do against other teams. So please, if things don't go good today, please don't start the cut everyone and fire everyone type threads. This Patriots team is a different animal compared to the other teams on Our schedule.

Stuck with Jags-Bills here in Orlando. Rather walk on a sidewalk full of rusty thumbtacks with a morbidly obese woman on my back than watch that...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Tell me how henne looks...lol.

I am really hoping the Dolphins can win this game, but I hope all of us here can keep this game in perspective when the final whistle blows. This Patriots are putting up a ridiculous 37 points a game and has been putting up near or above 50 points the past few weeks. They put up 59 points against a Colts team that is young like the Dolphins. We are playing an elite team today and the expectation is that the Dolphins lose and it is not even close. Not really a shot at the Dolphins, just how good New England is and what they have been able to do against other teams. So please, if things don't go good today, please don't start the cut everyone and fire everyone type threads. This Patriots team is a different animal compared to the other teams on Our schedule.

Agreed. I think we CAN look at the game as a measuring stick, but you are correct about the dumbass threads calling for heads etc.

It will amplify just how much work the Dolphins have such as getting more pass rush, DB's with better ball skills and additional weaponry to be able score with the opposition.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Justin Bieber looks like Brady Quinn.

Back
Top Bottom