*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 160 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

Congrats Fin fans, huge victory and Tannehill blossomed. Folks, we have a QB.

That freaking Ireland and his GM skills, what a horrible practice squad pickup of #31 Thomas!

FIRELAND!!!

I know everyone bitching how we have no depth and a guy we brought for nothing seals the game with an int in the endzone... Ireland should stay...

Ryan ****ing Tannehill took the stage today and knocked it the **** out of the park..after a shaky start, we stepped up huge. So impressed. So so so impressed.

The defense leaves a lot to be desired. Happy they stepped up, but that was very close. A late game win against New England...beat the bills and 10-6 is right on point. Unreal.

I woke up this morning feeling destiny's knock at the door for Ryan and the Dolphins.

We're going to win the Super Bowl...bank on it!

I woke up this morning feeling destiny's knock at the door for Ryan and the Dolphins.

We're going to win the Super Bowl...bank on it!

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. We were lucky to pull this one out. Go Mother ****ing Dolphins!!!!!!!!

Well...time to go back to my hole in the wall here in Ecuador.

Enjoy this week, fellas! There's more to come...MUCH MORE!

NFL.com better get ready to stitch a few Michael Thomas jerseys...

Every one of you who were firing people left and right during this game need to be suspended until after we win the Super Bowl..

I have no idea if they can get to the Super Bowl, but my feeling is no team in the AFC wants to play this team right now. We'll see how the Dolphins handle next weeks game with the Bills. That is easily a catch game for the Phins. If they can win up there, as a Dolphin fan how can you not feel confident about this teams chances of making some serious noise in this years play-offs?

I know everyone bitching how we have no depth and a guy we brought for nothing seals the game with an int in the endzone... Ireland should stay...

Honestly, I don't know if Ireland should stay or not. However the constant attacks directed at him get really OLD as a Dolphins fan. He has made some very nice moves, and IMO some very questionable moves. I just hope the FRIELAND ppl can muster up enough class to give the man some credit when he obviously got it right.

Did you guys hear that crowd in the 4th? Thanks to the fans who made it to the game! The announcers even commented that it was one of the loudest stadiums they've been in all year.

Back
Top Bottom