Official Patriots @ Titans Game Thread 11/11/18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Patriots @ Titans Game Thread 11/11/18

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score
Go Titans! So far, So Good!

7-3

Looks like on defense the Titans DL/LB are good enough to keep them in the game. But that secondary is going to be their achilles heel.

Titans can definitely run on the Patriots too.

14-3!

They just let them right back in the game you already know how this is going to turn out

Tennessee looks good. Doesn't look like the same team the fins beat. Second half comeback upcoming.

Tennessee looks good. Doesn't look like the same team the fins beat. Second half comeback upcoming.

Unfortunately, No one makes better 2nd half adjustments than the Patriots. I see opportunities for them to exploit the Titans in the secondary.

Tennesse needs to stick to the game plan and keep the rock on the ground offensively. Slow the game down and keep Brady and that offense off the field.

Also, don't forget Mariota can use his legs to get some yards.

Yes I'm watching the game and I'm loving it it all comes down to coaching that's the difference between us and Them what's sad is Tennessee has a rookie coach.

Anybody watching the game, Tennessee absolutely dis-mantled the Patriots on both sides of the ball. This will make twice this year former coach’s has beat them. Wish we knew the blueprint.

Ironically, or not really, Lions have looked like complete **** since kicking Miami’s ass a few weeks ago.

I don’t know about anyone else but I like Mariota, he knows how to extend plays and move in the pocket.

I don’t know about anyone else but I like Mariota, he knows how to extend plays and move in the pocket.
I live in Tennessee and have a lot of friends that are Titan fans and they are disappointed with him at this point in his career but he sure look good today

Unfortunately, No one makes better 2nd half adjustments than the Patriots. I see opportunities for them to exploit the Titans in the secondary.

Tennesse needs to stick to the game plan and keep the rock on the ground offensively. Slow the game down and keep Brady and that offense off the field.

Also, don't forget Mariota can use his legs to get some yards.

Tennessee held. I like it. D looked tough.

Anybody watching the game, Tennessee absolutely dis-mantled the Patriots on both sides of the ball. This will make twice this year former coach’s has beat them. Wish we knew the blueprint.

Seriously... the ex-coaches seem to know how to beat them cause both the Lions and Titans have kicked their ***** on both sides of the ball?

Seriously... the ex-coaches seem to know how to beat them cause both the Lions and Titans have kicked their ***** on both sides of the ball?
I just think Belicheck just threw them a solid this one time because they’re rookie coaches previously from his regime.

Back
Top Bottom