Official Phillies Thread | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Phillies Thread

Nice win tonight to take the Series versus the DBacks....shoulda/coulda swept them if Doc was taken out before the 9th inning, but you cannot get greedy. Looks like we are heading towards another NL East, and at worst we are close to at least getting a Wild Card. I don't care how we get in as long as we get in.

Nice win tonight to take the Series versus the DBacks....shoulda/coulda swept them if Doc was taken out before the 9th inning, but you cannot get greedy. Looks like we are heading towards another NL East, and at worst we are close to at least getting a Wild Card. I don't care how we get in as long as we get in.
With how this team is playing, we should cruise to a division title. Right now, I believe we are up 8.5 on Atlanta so the division is looking more and more likely.

The Phillies should be plenty rested with all of the rainouts and hurricane cancellations. We still have a nice cushion on the Braves but we cannot coast the rest of the way. The Brewers won again today at home where they hardly ever lose, and we have to make sure we get the best record for homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. If the playoffs started today, the Phillies would play the D-Backs and the Braves would play the Brewers.

GO PHILLIES

Back
Top Bottom