Official Phillies Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Phillies Thread

Another 2-0 loss......it seems like we cannot score more than 2 or 3 runs. Ruben Amaro is going to have to bring in another powerful right handed bat. I would even be ok with going after Jose Reyes. Met's SS, to add some speed and baserunning so we could score some runs. Jimmy Rollins just hits popup outs.
I think today makes it 9 straight games where we have scored 3 runs or less. I read in the Philly Inquirer that Ryan Ludwick, Padres RF, is another possible addition if we want a right handed bat.

They need to get healthy and show what they've got before they make a move if you ask me.

Tonight's lineup is:

Rollins
Utley
Poly
Howard
Ibanez
Ruiz
Brown
Mayberry
HAMELS

That's a pretty strong lineup and that's just with the return of Utley. Potentially that lineup should score runs.

If you bring in a bat, it's great, i think it's worth looking into a RF player to replace the dreadful Francisco/Mayberry tandem. Maybe Blanton is traded, Maybe Lidge? Two exp. contracts. But right now i think you see what you get out of this lineup. Utley just got back, Brown just got back, we can see if they can bring anything to the table. Certainly it's much better than playing Wilson Valdez all season.

Back
Top Bottom