**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. SAINTS GAME THREAD** | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. SAINTS GAME THREAD**

we have to much

clear.gif

on us

finsgonewild said:
surtain for roth was not a good trade. I would have given surtain his money in a heartbeat.

And that's the short term thinking that's killed this team for year. K.C's going to be stuck with Surtain's contract in a couple years when he's declined.

This team is going to have a load of cap room this offseason in good part because of the Surtain trade.

What really bites is that the team could have had Ogun for a $10 million signing bonus which means they could have looked elsewhere other then Roth. Although Roth may still develop he hasn't looked like anything early.

dolphan north said:
Sio I'm late, did we have the ball yet? How did we do, or I guess not do. Did we move the ball a bit at all? I think I know the answer but can someone gimme a summary?

first drive 7 plays 3 penalties, punt, NO got the ball and drive it down for a FG

Under/Over penalties is set at 10......What do you all think?

the mic is fixed... so i know who to yell at that flag.. damnit

Oh well, I'll say the same thing that I've said every Sunday for the past few weeks-it's not over yet. At least Ronnie is running strong. If only the O-line would work with him instead of against him!

does anyone think the referees knowing that we are so undisciplined look harder at us to find penalties.

Back
Top Bottom