Official Pictures of Saban's First Season Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Pictures of Saban's First Season Thread

In my opinion, a man that should be considered one of the best Back-Up QB in 'Phins history, in the greatest comebacks in 'Phins history.

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Sage, I miss you. I wish you the best in Houston.

Great thread. The pic of RB jumping over the Bills guy is by far the best pic of them all. GREAT SHOT

ATLFINFAN said:
Great thread. The pic of RB jumping over the Bills guy is by far the best pic of them all. GREAT SHOT

I personally think the one with Coach Saban shaking Coach Shula's hand is the best one. Regardless...this is an awesome thread.

Thank y'all. I figured that since 2005 is such a great milestone, it should be told in pictures. And a picture is worth a thousand words. For example, let me take one picture from earlier.

20240538-1.jpg

One may look at and say "Oh look, Seth McKinney is bleeding." But for me, that one pic pretty much signifies are season: Dragged, screwed, cut up, but never packing it in."

Anyone have anything else? Lets keep this thing going, because this is a great thread.

all these pictures are like beautiful works of art every1 of em is so eligant

Back
Top Bottom