official - pittsburgh/denver game thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official - pittsburgh/denver game thread

Don't understand that. Plummer has the arm to get that to the endzone.

Great half for the Steelers. I want the best teams to win today, so I think the Steelers deserve this.

Pittsburgh is the best #6 seed I've ever seen.

And the main reason they were underestimated (I did it to them too) was because of that 3 game losing streak in the middle of the season.

One of those losses came with Maddox, however, and the other came with a rusty Ben at QB.

Just wow.

am i missing something??? on the Bus's TD run that was called back, no receiver went out on a pass pattern, so how is that formation illegal??? there is a penalty for too few people (less than 7) on the line of scrimmage, but ive never heard of one for too many people in the line, on a running play no less.

if the play is a running play it doesnt matter if the tight end is covered up or not, it only matters if that tight end goes out for a pass.

d-day said:
boars head makes everything well - have you tried their dill pickles...?

I don't eat pickles...none, I don't like Dill either. I've tried and tried, not for me.
I love a bolonga sammich with mustard lettuce tomato and a thick slice of onion on Bahama Bread. If there had been a shorter line at the Publix Deli this morning I would be eating a sammich instead of the pork tenderloin I just had.

CharlestonPhan said:
am i missing something??? on the Bus's TD run that was called back, no receiver went out on a pass pattern, so how is that formation illegal??? there is a penalty for too few people (less than 7) on the line of scrimmage, but ive never heard of one for too many people in the line, on a running play no less.

if the play is a running play it doesnt matter if the tight end is covered up or not, it only matters if that tight end goes out for a pass.

Oh, thank you so much for ensuring this thread will now turn into a 37 page debate on a flag that was thrown :(

cnc66 said:
I don't eat pickles...none, I don't like Dill either. I've tried and tried, not for me.
I love a bolonga sammich with mustard lettuce tomato and a thick slice of onion on Bahama Bread. If there had been a shorter line at the Publix Deli this morning I would be eating a sammich instead of the pork tenderloin I just had.

OK, you guys are making me hungry.

I don't really have a preference on who wins, but I was hoping for either a close game or a shootout by both team.s

anybody remember the craziness that was the 2002 playoffs? THAT was what I was looking for. Those wildcard shootout games.

cnc66 said:

they also make awesome barbeque sauce - i love all their products - **** marty i'd eat boars head boogers if they made them... :eating:

RobFins2005 said:
I don't really have a preference on who wins, but I was hoping for either a close game or a shootout by both team.s

anybody remember the craziness that was the 2002 playoffs? THAT was what I was looking for. Those wildcard shootout games.

It's better to watch close games...but i can't stand the donkeys..I want anyone but the broncos to win it :D

Back
Top Bottom