Official PR: Dolphins Sign 12 College Free Agents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official PR: Dolphins Sign 12 College Free Agents

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Dolphins Sign 12 College Free Agents
The Miami Dolphins today signed 12 college free agents, including Iowa running back Fred Russell (pictured), who were not selected in last weekend’s NFL Draft. The group of college free agents includes two fullbacks, running backs, and linebackers apiece, and one cornerback, defensive tackle, guard, punter, safety and tight end each. The players are listed below.

FB Doug Easlick
P Derek Jones
CB Kelvin Millhouse
LB Kevin Mitchell
FB Ben Moa
RB Fred Russell
DT Jerome Stevens
LB Winston Taylor
TE Hart Turner
G Andy Wagstrom
S Quintin Williams
RB Renaldo Works

They must really love Snoop...hope he can stay healthy.

Well Rick said that after the 3rd round they didn't rate ANY of the remaining WRs to be any better than the WRs we have already. You don't just draft or sign a guy for the sake of it.

FB Doug Easlick is a GREAT blocker. Seeing as Konrad can't stay healthy, it was a very good FA pickup IMO. He'll make the team on blocking alone.

Boston Dan said:
FB Doug Easlick is a GREAT blocker. Seeing as Konrad can't stay healthy, it was a very good FA pickup IMO. He'll make the team on blocking alone.

He'll have to take on Moa.
Moa will destroy him.

I'm glad we got Renaldo Works. He sure killed Texas the last couple of years. I'd like to see what he can do as a possible third running back.

I think the two DB's Millhouse and Williams, have the most long term potential to help the team. It may be PS time for them this year but Millhouse has great size and Williams is a punishing hitter.

Back
Top Bottom