Official "PREDICT" 70th Pick Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official "PREDICT" 70th Pick Thread

Is it just me or does anyone else take true delight in the fact that the Jets took Nugent in the 2nd? Every Jets fan should have their man card revoked for the entire football season now

with the #70 pick the Miami Dolphins select Josh Bazinet safety, New Mexico

............. no seriously, Mcpherson or maybe Walters

Frye, maybe Shazor but after Roth I am not certain about anything.

sodenj5 said:
Is it just me or does anyone else take true delight in the fact that the Jets took Nugent in the 2nd? Every Jets fan should have their man card revoked for the entire football season now

the faces of jets fans when they announced the jest picked Nugent was priceless :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

sodenj5 said:

you realize that Nugent is a cant miss prospect right?

with their kicking problems with Doug Brien, this was a great pick for them

ih8brady said:
Frye, maybe Shazor but after Roth I am not certain about anything.

I hear ya...I was 99% sure we were going to take Frye. But that probably would have been a reach, really. If you take a look at the rest of the teams who are set to draft in the second-round, it looks like Frye may very well fall to the top of the third-round.

omg, Eric Shelton just went in the 2nd round???? To Carolina??? Carolina has FAR more needs than an RB...they already have 3 RBs

finsrule84 said:
the faces of jets fans when they announced the jest picked Nugent was priceless :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

and then on ESPN they aired a reel of all the Jets fans reacting to the blunders in the past, Ken O'Brien most notably, the crowds reaction was very similar today, they were hoping for a big impact player, and they get a place kicker, i love every second of it. :cooldude:

Linebacker Cornelius Wortham is expected to be a late-round pick while defensive tackle Anthony Bryant and tailback Ray Hudson could also be good picks

maybe

anyone's thoughts

Back
Top Bottom