*** OFFICIAL RAIDERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAIDERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

Its going to be interesting to see what this board has to say about tannehill after today? he played fantastic. looked like a seasoned vet out there. also helped that reggie bush is an absolute lightning bolt and so is lamar miller.
hey guys, our team looked really good today....like really good. we almost scored 40 points! when was the last time that happened? tannehill didn't get his passes batted down, just looked great in all aspects

Well I feel better. I know the Raiders aren't great but Miami really looked great in the second half, erasing the last hope with a pick. Its a feel good week.

Its going to be interesting to see what this board has to say about tannehill after today? he played fantastic. looked like a seasoned vet out there. also helped that reggie bush is an absolute lightning bolt and so is lamar miller.
hey guys, our team looked really good today....like really good. we almost scored 40 points! when was the last time that happened? tannehill didn't get his passes batted down, just looked great in all aspects

I would hope everyone one says the rookie had a good game, but we are at the beginning of his development. Those going crazy about today are no better then those who went off about last week. We are 2 Weeks in to his rookie year everyone needs to relax.

Back
Top Bottom