*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | Page 154 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

Do you have a positive spin for that one, Benched? Loser

We took another small step forward this year even though we got annihilated by injuries all year. Philbin had a sub par season and will probably be gone. As for this game, the refs gave us no help in the second half. Like I said though, another small step forward. Playoffs would have been nice but whatever. I still love my team.

Unlike you who apparently hates the team you root for.

This is on the defense but it's mostly on the ****ty quarterback.

3 points in a half ? How pathetic and again tannehill inconsistent, defense is the most overrated defense in the NFL. Injures every game

With the season on the line,we go out like bitches. Sadly not surprising

Harbaugh never thought he was losing this game, that's why he went for it. Philbin never thought he would win.

And the route is on folks!!! This **** show of an organization continues to be ****ing awful. Who would pay for this ****? I wouldn't.

Tannehill can shove his extension right up his ass and spend the next 8 years as a backup, because that is precisely what he is.

Rivers tore up this secondary, our disaster signal caller barely throws for a hundred yards.

Offensive line sucks...the passing game starts up front....only morons and agenda driven people dont see or acknowledge it.

Well we lost, pittsburgh and Baltimore won. Season over. Looks like I have sundays available! So I have that going for me. Seriously why do I even bother with this team?? Philbin lost his job today. Who knows what that means for hickey lazor and tannehill. Tannehill I am much more uncertain about after today. In a huge game he went back to his old ways. It was pretty much the exact same effort that the entire team gave in the collpase last season. Face it fellow fin fans, the talent is here, but its not going to amount to anything. It'll get blown up and we'll be staring down the barrel of another dozen years of terrible.

Do you have a positive spin for that one, Benched? Loser

I don't know "Benched" and I don't know you.....but if I had a choice, you would be a Jets fan. While I respect fans that are disappointed and express their views....you sir, add no value whatsoever. You just throw out hate bombs and offer nothing to help the discussion or offer solutions. You only show up when things are bad and were nowhere to be found these last 7 weeks.

I have added you to my ignore list because you are an idiot, post stupid, "I hate the world comments" and the rest of us are a little bit dumber for having to ready them.

We took another small step forward this year even though we got annihilated by injuries all year. Philbin had a sub par season and will probably be gone. As for this game, the refs gave us no help in the second half. Like I said though, another small step forward. Playoffs would have been nice but whatever. I still love my team.

Unlike you who apparently hates the team you root for.

A step forward? In what ****ing way is this a step forward? What was out record at this point last year?

Talenten touchback you ****ing idiot.

So unfortunate! What a disappointing team! Really sad..

Oline lost us this game. Glad I didn't waste my time and money on this game but I think we're one year away!

They just showed that kid crying in the stands. Get used to it kid, you have a lifetime of that in front of you unless you find another team.

Back
Top Bottom