official Ravens-Patriots playoff thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official Ravens-Patriots playoff thread

Ref probably would have been fined and fired if he through the flag on Brady. ***

Owen Daniel got muggedcand no call. Damn Pats get the fumble again.

Brady's getting hit... this is the recipe for success against him.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

See this is why we should throw it deep more often... even if it's uncatchable, you get free bonus yards thanks to today's NFL. Throw it deep in 2015 Miami!

It's nauseating listening to Michaels and Collinsworth apologizing for Goodell"s handling of Ray Rice. I am sure Cris was reading from a prepared speech Iin calling Goidell a man of integrity.

Tried to get cute on that third and short with that play. Ugh.

It'll be interesting to see what happens in the 3rd quarter. Let's see if the Pats suddenly know what the Ravens are doing on offense. This is my prediction, although I hope I'm wrong.

Collinsworth crying about the no call on Gronk getting interfered with. They are afraid New England might not play in the Superbowl.

Collinsworth crying about the no call on Gronk getting interfered with. They are afraid New England might not play in the Superbowl.

He was held but both of these teams gets favorable no-calls/calls all the time...you saw Goodell with his Baltimore hat on, right?

Baltimore's receivers are making some tough catches.

Dang, we should have gone all out at getting Kubiak to be our OC...dude is a master.

Back
Top Bottom