Official Ray Lucas Sucks Thread/Mr. TO Lucas | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Ray Lucas Sucks Thread/Mr. TO Lucas

Ray Lucas is Mr. Turnover

Ray Lucas I dub thee Mr. Turnover. With Ray at the helm we have 10 turnovers in two games. I know their not all his fault, I saw the damage done by Carter and Konrad, but this is two games in a row that were embarrassing disasters. We can't score because there is no threat of the forward pass therefore the run is out the window. The team has no confidance in this guy and it shows. We should be in full panic mode. IMO we can't win any games with Mr. Turnover at the helm.

I was actually excited when I saw Rosenfels warming up.

Lucas just does not work in this system. Norvs system requires a
QB to be cool, make good reads, work through receiver progressions, and make accurate throws.

Lucas is capable of none of those.

Re: Ray Lucas is Mr. Turnover

Originally posted by BSQX4
Ray Lucas I dub thee Mr. Turnover. With Ray at the helm we have 10 turnovers in two games. I know their not all his fault, I saw the damage done by Carter and Konrad, but this is two games in a row that were embarrassing disasters. We can't score because there is no threat of the forward pass therefore the run is out the window. The team has no confidance in this guy and it shows. We should be in full panic mode. IMO we can't win any games with Mr. Turnover at the helm.

It still seems as if you are blaming Ray for Konrad's and Carter's turnovers.

There is no excuse for those turnovers. The team has to play better as a whole. To fingerpoint and label Ray because of what happened yesterday isn't being fair IMO.
If anything, before the turnovers started, Ray was showing measurable improvement from his Bills' performance.

Originally posted by fin-atic
I was actually excited when I saw Rosenfels warming up.

Lucas just does not work in this system. Norvs system requires a
QB to be cool, make good reads, work through receiver progressions, and make accurate throws.

Lucas is capable of none of those.

I'd challenge you to find an offensive system that doesn't require any of what you stated.

I'm not saying that Lucas is a good qb, just want to be fair when we lay the blame for this loss.
It was his fault as much as anyone else on the team who missed tackles, fumbled the football and failed to block his man.

I blame Ray for his turnover that went for six. No need to force that pass in to coverage and it sealed the game for them.

I also blame him for not MAKING plays. Sometimes a QB can be poor because of what he doesn't do. he looks totallly confused and is tenative with his decisions.

As for the system, see Spurriers system, even the Packers system. Much more verticle game that hits the hot receiver and tries to stretch the field.

Lucas is not the only one to blame for losing the game, but he shoulders a lot of blame for not performing well enought to win it. He just isn't making plays. (at least not for our team)

Back
Top Bottom