*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread | Page 95 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman529 said:
Our first pick and Reggie Howard to the Texans for the top pick?? :confused:

:lol:

I'd give a our 1st, our 2nd, and next year's first for him and I don't care what anyone says!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Shut up stupid. U cannot compare these two games and be taken seriously. Texas was a better team then USC. Their defense was better and the offense was a wash. When it was time to make a play on 4th and 1, Texas' defense did. When it was time to make a play on 4th and 5, USC's didn't!

I was rooting for SC and I gotta agree. Not about the stupid part though.

PressCoverage said:
you sound less and less informed with each and every excuse you make for Young's ability... at first you made some good points, but now you just seem... well... silly...

That happened early. It did have an impact on the game, however it wasn't why the Trojans lost

I don't think anybody is disputing the fact that Texas has a MUCH better defense.

wow. what a damn good game. i was definitly a glad it was a good game.

Mad Props to Texas

and mad props to...........................

Vince Young. what a great game by that kid.

kastofsna120 said:
he better go to the draft. goddamnit i don't want to hear the ballsucking on him next year in college. i'd rather hear the "oh wow what a disappointment" when he starts for some horrible team in the NFL, which will be the case when he doesn't have 14 seconds to throw the ball

a little testy, aren't we kast? young is a phenominal college qb, and who's to say what he'll do in the pros, we all have our opinions (imo he'll be a solid starter down the road), but he has legitimized his status as a top 5 pick.

Leinart now wishes he would have gone pro last year and skipped the ballroom dancing class.... :lol:

It doesn't matter if the better team won or not, all you have to do is be the best team. This game just proved Texas was the best team this year.

Alright. Texas won. If I leave this thread open I'm gonna end up banning more people I don't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom