*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL* Rose Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real impressed right now with Young, Huff, Scott, and Griffin of texas.

IMpressed with White, Bush, Jarrett, Lui, and Bing.

Some real nice talent in this game.

kastofsna120 said:
only some guy named keith jackson
I knew by the magnitude of the game he'd be a big timer. Cant watch much college football. I knew some smarta** would make a smarta** comment. Might as well be you Kast. This guy sucks.

Philter25 said:
So far theres been a handful of no-calls. That was a bad call, but USC got away with offensive pass interference earlier.

It seems the refs are letting them play....

"Letting them play" is one thing, especially if you call it consistently at the other end, in terms of physical play.

Not even REVIEWING a touchdown that wasn't is hardly in the same category

Philter25 said:
So far theres been a handful of no-calls. That was a bad call, but USC got away with offensive pass interference earlier.

It seems the refs are letting them play....

But that didnt lead to points....and it was incomplete....

Fat boy #92 has more energy than Richard Simmons

Mcduffie81 said:
I knew by the magnitude of the game he'd be a big timer. Cant watch much college football. I knew some smarta** would make a smarta** comment. Might as well be you Kast. This guy sucks.
U SUCK!!!!!11

Alex22 said:
No

Its only a game first of all

Second of all every game you will have a bad call against you, if USC is truely great as people say this wont affect them

Good point. We had a lot of those in our six game win streak. Didn't seem to affect us neither.

BlitPhinFan said:
Dang it... I missed it. What exactly happened. I was hoping to see a replay of it but, I haven't seen one yet.

Vince Young ran to the outside and lateralled it while being tackled, but his knee was down, the ref's didnt see it and it was a TD

JD Booty may have been told to warm up? WTF are you talking about Keith?

I think that's the hardest I've ever seen Lienart throw a ball. He put a little mustard on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom