Official Schedule Leak Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Schedule Leak Thread

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Every year on the day the schedule is released, teams start leaking the schedule early in the day. Lets see how many games of the schedule we can piece together before 2pm.

If you hear an official schedule date(not rumor) for the Fins from an opponents news source please post it here.

I say we will have at least 10 games figured before the official release.

thewicked1isher said:
I heard we're going to play the Jets...twice!!! :D

One Hundred- million...fo-fillion...shaba-doodle doo...........Yen.

most games will be at 1:00, come on guys lets keep it going we'll have the full playoff picture by the end of the day

The Marlins are on the road in weeks 1 and 3 so we're most likely going to open with a home game.

Tom Brady is expected to get sacked 9 times and throw 4 INT's during our schedule.

Remember how many people claimed to know the schedule before it was released last year????? It was ridiculous and they were all waaaay wrong.

thewicked1isher said:
Sorry Phinphreak, I guess I started clowning and it snowballed. :shakeno:

:cry: That's OK I guess I will just curl up here in the corner, turn of the lights and suck my thumb,

well sort of like Justa after the famous Wide Right :roflmao:

:jk: Justa, I know you couldn't find the corner.

It keeps the thread up at the top until the actual schedule does start to leak.

PhinPhreak said:
:cry: That's OK I guess I will just curl up here in the corner, turn of the lights and suck my thumb,

well sort of like Justa after the famous Wide Right :roflmao:

:jk: Justa, I know you couldn't find the corner.

PhinPhreak, my only question is what does you curled up in the corner sucking your thumb have to do with this thread????? :D

Back
Top Bottom