official - seattle/carolina game thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official - seattle/carolina game thread

I think the Seahawks will beat the Steelers, very interesting matchup though

nice seattle grunge music references - back to back alice in chains songs in the background

This is great. Seahawks-Steelers super bowl. I can't root against either team.

Either a team that's never been wins their first ring, or a legendary franchise gets a record tying 5th Super Bowl win and gets a great coach who has been close before (1995) his first SB ring as a head coach.

d-day said:
nice seattle grunge music references - back to back alice in chains songs in the background

I know. I was kind of surprised to hear "Sea of Sorrow", though ,that one wasn't exactly a huge hit...great tune (and album) though.

dm416 said:
I think the Seahawks will beat the Steelers, very interesting matchup though

That's what I'm hoping for. Steelers better be sending Carson Palmer another thank you note for getting hurt because if hadn't the Steelers wouldn't be in Super Bowl XL.

RobFins2005 said:
I know. I was kind of surprised to hear "Sea of Sorrow", though ,that one wasn't exactly a huge hit...great tune (and album) though.

probably my favorite a.i.c. song ever - the tempo changes in the song are genius - pure genius...

SMadison29 said:
That's what I'm hoping for. Steelers better be sending Carson Palmer another thank you note for getting hurt because if hadn't the Steelers wouldn't be in Super Bowl XL.

I beg to differ. Cincy hadn't looked good for weeks.

SMadison29 said:

I don't know why this is so commonly believed.

Keep in mind that the Bengals WITH Palmer lost the first matchup at home with the Steelers earlier in the year.

Also keep in mind that Kitna's offense and the Bengals were ahead at halftime and not missing a beat.

Keep in mind the Bengals defense gave up the go ahead score and looked completely helpless in the second half.

I don't think the Steelers lose even with Palmer playing. I think they're the more balanced team.

d-day said:
probably my favorite a.i.c. song ever - the tempo changes in the song are genius - pure genius...

You opened fi-irrrrrrrre

AND YOUR MARK WAS TRUEEEEEEEEEEEE

you opened fi-irrrrrrrrrrrrrre

It's nice to see at least one of the #1 seeds survived.

How nice would it be to see the NFC get out of its slump. Since the Green Bay Packers won, the NFC has only won two super bowls.

RobFins2005 said:

I'm not a fan, but that's my favorite tune of theirs. Don't know why it isn't on the greatest hits.

Back
Top Bottom