*** Official Seattle Seahawks @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK4 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Seattle Seahawks @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t mind seeing Bowden return punts, especially if we are backed up. Grant just gets the ball into his body too much for my taste.

Think they will score a lot of points today, but who knows maybe we can find some pass rush

Ugh, Jones out. That really hurts against their devastating passing game. I suppose it’s not surprising to see Perry still inactive. As bad as our D line is in the pass rush, I would be interested to see what Strowbridge can do.
I never really thought he would play because you don’t usually get over a groin injury in less than two weeks. Unfortunately losing their best DB against a QB like Wilson is only going to make it that much harder to stop Wilson and his receivers. I don’t expect the Dolphins to win today but they have certainly won games when they were not expected to win prior to the game. So I will tune in and hope for the best.

How can Perry be inactive again today? We were told here he was just amazing. When I was upset we didn't draft a WR people were telling me we drafted Perry......lol

giphy.gif

I never really thought he would play because you don’t usually get over a groin injury in less than two weeks. Unfortunately losing their best DB against a QB like Wilson is only going to make it that much harder to stop Wilson and his receivers. I don’t expect the Dolphins to win today but they have certainly won games when they were not expected to win prior to the game. So I will tune in and hope for the best.
Yeah.....groin injuries take a bit to heal up. Might be another week or two

I think we still play them tough today....

How can Perry be inactive again today? We were told here he was just amazing. When I was upset we didn't draft a WR people were telling me we drafted Perry......lol
Told by who?

He was a late round shot in the dark. Ppl who said otherwise are being unrealistic.

Nice story, good athlete, but very raw. Maybe he developes. History says probably not ever going to be a front line, multi down player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom