**OFFICIAL** Senior Bowl Game Thread | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL** Senior Bowl Game Thread

Originally posted by Boomer
I find it amazing that people are wetting themselves so much about a meaningless All Star game with no blitzing. Very few of the scouts, GM's head coaches, etc are even in Mobile for the game. Most of them left after practice Thursady morning. The practices are THE single most important part of the draft process. The game is just totally meaningless.

I'm really surprised that Dolphin nation is losing its head in such a dramatic fashion.

Well...I for one am not "wetting myself about a meaningless All Star game with no blitzing." I've been a Rivers fan for a while and will continue to be. I was just glad to see him have such a great game in the Senior Bowl.

I've always wanted the Dolphins to draft him. This game did nothing for or against it...nor would it have if he'd have had a bad game.

Originally posted by Boomer
I find it amazing that people are wetting themselves so much about a meaningless All Star game with no blitzing. Very few of the scouts, GM's head coaches, etc are even in Mobile for the game. Most of them left after practice Thursady morning. The practices are THE single most important part of the draft process. The game is just totally meaningless.

I'm really surprised that Dolphin nation is losing its head in such a dramatic fashion.

hi Boomer. I think your right. Lets not wet ourselves. Lets just draft a WR.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom