**OFFICIAL** Senior Bowl Game Thread | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL** Senior Bowl Game Thread

I do not see Rivers being drafter prior to the 20th pick. One thing to consider is we spent a lot of time with Rivers at the Senior Bowl and everyone knows it, but now we might spend a lot of time with Losman at the combine and everyone will know that...and the fresher in their minds I think will be the guy everyone thinks we go after.

Until Dave bumrushes the commissioner at the microphone in order to call out the name of some obscure safety we haven't heard of until after the draft.

Rivers won't get past Dallas at 22. Those of you thinking he will fall to the 29th pick, which we won't get because we will keep Ogunleye, or fall to the second round are simply whistling dixie and don't know anything about the drafting process.

Until Dave bumrushes the commissioner at the microphone in order to call out the name of some obscure safety we haven't heard of until after the draft.

:roflmao:

Originally posted by rafael
Gee, Rivers will last to the 2nd round unless one of the teams that needs a QB takes him in the 1st. That's some limb you're going out on. ;)

LMAO, that was pretty good, lol

ANyway, I think we take him with our 20th pick, regardless. I would be tempted to take him wtih an 18 or so, if we end up a few spots, I'm edgy, and we need a rookie QB. I really want him over Losman, even more after tonight. If GB jumps a few spots ahead of us, we're SOL for rivers.

Originally posted by dolfan06
red and white=cardinals! san diego is not gonna give up on brees after 1 year!:(
Tooo bad Brees in going into his third season or you might have a point....even so, San Diego will NOT pass up Manning ....Bank on it.....I'm serious.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Tooo bad Brees in going into his third season or you might have a point....even so, San Diego will NOT pass up Manning ....Bank on it.....I'm serious.
i still don't think so!;)

I do know one thing 1quarter and 1/4 3 offensive tds. Losman comes in does decent did'nt score Schaub comes in did'nt do nothing 3 quarter did'nt do nothing. halfway through the 4th Rivers comes in hiis first drive back in the game scoring td drive this guy knows how to mantage a game. What did'nt yall River haters understand he was way better than anybody on the field.

What does this guy got to do sh*t out a gold nugget to prove hisself.
He threw the most accurate passes yall said he could'nt throw deep he proved yall wrong again then yall still say that was not a deep ball Even Sean Salisbury was impressed he even ran some yall said he could'nt do that . After the game he said he could be good in the NFL if he needed to change some things we would to succeed. That is a pretty good attitude.

Originally posted by Noland
I do know one thing 1quarter and 1/4 3 offensive tds. Losman comes in does decent did'nt score Schaub comes in did'nt do nothing 3 quarter did'nt do nothing. halfway through the 4th Rivers comes in hiis first drive back in the game scoring td drive this guy knows how to mantage a game. What did'nt yall River haters understand he was way better than anybody on the field.

What does this guy got to do sh*t out a gold nugget to prove hisself.
He threw the most accurate passes yall said he could'nt throw deep he proved yall wrong again then yall still say that was not a deep ball Even Sean Salisbury was impressed he even ran some yall said he could'nt do that . After the game he said he could be good in the NFL if he needed to change some things we would to succeed. That is a pretty good attitude.
i thought he was super!;)

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Nothing against the guy, but the organization has said they want to win NOW, and Sage I don't think can make that happen.

Well then all the Jay Fiedler lovers can hope we keep him around another year to complete 50% of his passes, throw more ints than TD's and fail to have opposing defenses respect our passing game and stack 8 men in the box to pummell Ricky into becoming the next Earl Campbell who is forced to retire cause he was overworked or let's do it the right way and draft our stud QB of the future in Philip Rivers and sign a QB in free agency to allow Rivers time to develop. Shula never intended to start Marino so early either with a team that was 1 year removed from a Super Bowl but if the guy is smart enough he can succeed early in his career or a vertern QB in free agency can give him time to learn.....either way we can't let this guy get away......the fans need him.....the dolphins need him....RICKY needs him.

Originally posted by Carolina_Dolfan

Well then all the Jay Fiedler lovers can hope we keep him around another year to complete 50% of his passes, throw more ints than TD's and fail to have opposing defenses respect our passing game and stack 8 men in the box to pummell Ricky into becoming the next Earl Campbell who is forced to retire cause he was overworked or let's do it the right way and draft our stud QB of the future in Philip Rivers and sign a QB in free agency to allow Rivers time to develop. Shula never intended to start Marino so early either with a team that was 1 year removed from a Super Bowl but if the guy is smart enough he can succeed early in his career or a vertern QB in free agency can give him time to learn.....either way we can't let this guy get away......the fans need him.....the dolphins need him....RICKY needs him.

Oh I think he'll be ready early...but not week 1....if Fiedler or whoever goes down in say....game 6...throw him in there.

Back
Top Bottom