***Official SF Giants Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official SF Giants Thread***

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
I think there used to be one, but I can't find it.

In any case, they pull of a 2nd big trade this offseason, netting Andrew McCutchen from the Pirates, this after getting Evan Longoria from the Rays earlier on.

In serious discussion with Tony Watson. Would be a nice 8th inning set up guy for Melancon this year.

Gotta think that the team's eventually going to go off a cliff here in a few years, but it's been a hell of a ride, and they're going to go for it here this year as their last hurrah. I never thought I'd see them win one, much less three, so it's been a real treat.

Spring Training finally starts today, the Giants play the Brew Crew.

So happy baseball's finally back. Takes the sting off of a bad football season.

Giants dropped the opener, 6-5.

On the plus side, both Ty Blach and Andrew Suarez looked really good pitching. May be the key to the season.

Giants starting pitching has looked decent in the early going in ST so far...still early though.

Down 4-1 today to the Diamondrats.

It's just Spring Training though...I'm so happy baseball is back.

Better watch out for the Rockies.

Going to be a good race this year...Dodgers, Giants, D-Backs, and Rockies all can play ball.

I've been impressed with what Bud Black's been able to do with the pitching staff/bullpen since he's been there...really was a great hire for you guys.

Season starts against the Dodgers tomorrow. I'm not optimistic about the first months of the season with Bumgarner and Shark out...but the offense looks pretty solid.

Back
Top Bottom