***Official Steelers at Bengals Game Thread*** | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Steelers at Bengals Game Thread***

On a bright note. That was the first time I saw the BK commercial with Shula. I know, I should be strung up and skinned alive for not seeing it before. Kids... kids are evil I tell you!

Okay.. it wasn't the kids. It was the squirrels! The ninja squirrels that kept me from seeing it the first time.

EDIT: Okay... where is GRAPEAPE? I need some backup on this story.

I like the one on ESPN where the Buffalo fans think they won the game but they end up calling it back cuz he stepped out of bounds. :roflmao::sidelol:

Looks like there's gonna be 3 road games won this weekend....too bad all four didn't go that way.

The fat lady his warming up her vocal coords on the sideline. I just have to think what this game could have been like if Palmer didn't go down in the first series.

well it's now confirmed. Steelers at Indy and New England at Denver next week.

BlitPhinFan said:
The fat lady his warming up her vocal coords on the sideline. I just have to think what this game could have been like if Palmer didn't go down in the first series.

It would have been a blowout in Cincy's favor. The Bengals are gonna have to get used to that with Palmer out for the year with a torn ACL & MCL.

I still don't see Pittsburgh beating the Colts...I think the Colts beat the Steelers by at least 10....could be a blowout.....I think Denver and New England will be closer and could go either way.

Bengals O-line played like ****, causing Kitna to scramble on pretty much every play. Simple as that.

Poor Bungles, that sucks they had to go out like that. I feel for their fans. Losing your starting QB on the 2nd play of the game, thats gotta be some kind of playoff record. Cincy's D didn't step up all all this game, very dissapointing. Kitna did well in the 1st half, struggled in the 2nd.

I hope for Cincy's sake, Palmer will be fully recovered by next season.

Back
Top Bottom