**OFFICIAL** Super Bowl Game Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL** Super Bowl Game Thread

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'll start by saying Aerosmith gets worse and worse every year. Actually, Steven Tyler gets worse and worse every year. The transformation into Joan Rivers is almost complete.

Toby Keith was much better.

:rockon: :woot:
I did not see the pregame show. I agree though, Aerosmith is getting worse each year.

Only one more week and it's is the offseason :cry: It feels like the Texans game, the draft, and training camp was just yesterday.

Let's go PANTHERS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aerosmith does definately suck.

I hate Gumbel and Simms, but at least there is not as many sound effects as are on FOX.

The way they are introducing the starters for each team are pretty cool though. Kinda like ABC did, but more technological. There's one plus at least to this game.

MISSED FG!!! this might give the cats some momentum.....

Well even if this game doesnt get any more exciting .... there are always the commercials.

I noticed something this morning.........Teddy Bruschi looks like Ponch from CHIPS.

Man, New England is just annihalating Carolina defensively.

i love aerosmith.......they sounded good although steven tyler was mixing his voice up purposely......if you listen to the original recording of "dream on" or anything from toys in the attic era his voice was that deep sound that he switched in and out of...........i personally applaud aerosmith ive seen them 4 times in concerts and they kick major tail......they are in their late fifties i believe....and they OWN the stones

Back
Top Bottom