***Official Super Bowl XL Thread: Seahawks vs. Steelers*** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Super Bowl XL Thread: Seahawks vs. Steelers***

Cowher needs to worry more about scoring PERIOD than making sure Bettis is the one who does it. I know he wants Bettis to get him a S. Bowl TD, but the win comes first. We all remember that Ditka regretted not letting Peyton score in SB 20, but that was a different situation.

LMAO, that ball did get to the white. It doesn't have to cross the white. It just has to "touch" the white and it did.

rothshunger said:
that call was crap along with every commercial can u get anymore pro steeler

i was thinking when they were going to air a Seahawk commercial

SCall13 said:
LMAO, that ball did get to the white. It doesn't have to cross the white. It just has to "touch" the white and it did.

LOL actually sir it really didnt. the only "white" it touched was tiny Ben's jersey

I havent read all of the posts in this thread, so I apologize if this topic has been broached.

Do any of you guys think the referees have a pretty strong pro steeler bias?

I am not a conspiracy guy,(other than black helicopters,and little green men, HAHA),but a few of the calls have definrtely favored the SQUealers.

PhinSoldia said:
LOL actually sir it really didnt. the only "white" it touched was tiny Ben's jersey

It did touch the white. But it doesn't matter. There was not enough evidence to overturn it, so the debate is useless.

SCall13 said:
It did touch the white. But it doesn't matter. There was not enough evidence to overturn it, so the debate is useless.
no his elbow touched the white his hand with the ball did not:fire:

mbsinmisc said:
I havent read all of the posts in this thread, so I apologize if this topic has been broached.

Do any of you guys think the referees have a pretty strong pro steeler bias?

I am not a conspiracy guy,(other than black helicopters,and little green men, HAHA),but a few of the calls have definrtely favored the SQUealers.

Not at all. I'm pretty neutral. I haven't seen anything remotely close to refs showing favorites. The Steelers have been called for quite a few penalties. The Seahawks had plenty of opportunity and couldn't capatilize. Eventually, if you don't step on your opponents throat, they are going to get up and step on yours.

Back
Top Bottom