***Official Super Bowl XLIV Game Night Thread - Saints Vs. Colts*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Super Bowl XLIV Game Night Thread - Saints Vs. Colts***

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi, everybody! New Orleans Saints will be the designated visiting team, as the Indianapolis Colts will be the designated home team as they will play to win the coveted Vince Lombardi NFL Championship Trophy in Soutrh Florida.

Jim Nantz and Phil Simms will announce for the NFL On CBS in the USA, including WFOR CBS 4 televising locally in Miami on HD.

Marv Albert and Phil Simms will also announce the live radio game play-by-play and analysis along with field reporter Jim Gray for the Westwood One/CBS Sports, and American Forces Radio Networks, including locally in Miami on WIOD 610AM, and WIOZ 940AM.

Clear skies is forcasted at 63 degrees for Super Bowl XLIV's kickoff at 6:20PM Eastern Standard Time, along with no precipitation, 57% humidity, and mild northeast winds at 8 miles per hour.

Look for the new Super Bowl commercials throughout the game, and the halftime performance by The Who.

I wish both teams to play an entertaining game with no injuries.

Go Colts! :rolleyes2:

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/44

Colts 34
Saints 20

Hope i'm wrong, i really want the Saints to win because i can't stand the Colts. But i just don't see how defensively they can slow the Colts down.

Can't wait, about an hour away from kickoff? Will Dwight Freeney play? I got the Saints beating the Colts 34-30. Hope this game is as entertaining as the past few and well-officiated as well.

How could you not cheer for the Saints after the ballsiest play in Super Bowl history?? Go NOLA. By the way, anyone else surprised that the Running Backs have been the stars of the game for both teams? Or at least equal to Brees/Manning

Not too happy....Now we are going to hear this Who dat **** until they tank it next season!

Whatever those players earned it

Back
Top Bottom