Official Superbowl XLII Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Superbowl XLII Thread

greatone

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Go Giants - Official Superbowl XLII Thread

Giants gotta win this game:wink:/ Dont want the Pats tying us for the record

screw the record, they deserve it.... i jsut dont want to see them win another Superbowl

it's ok if they win I guess. It is a big record, but I always like to see big records broken.

Just wonder how much ESPN will be talking about the patriots if they win. 90% of their coverage of this game is patriots related anyway.

Pizza, Coke, chips, salsa, shredded barbecue beef, Honey Brown beer

K ready!!!!

Lasagna with Ricotta cheese and Spinach... Pannini's.....Wings....potato croquettes......Heineken beeer....and to top it all offf..............

Oreo Cheeesecake...We ITALIANS eat goood

it's ok if they win I guess. It is a big record, but I always like to see big records broken.

Just wonder how much ESPN will be talking about the patriots if they win. 90% of their coverage of this game is patriots related anyway.

i know im so tired of the coverage on them. The only time i like hearing about it is when they talk about the spygate b/c i want that team to go down so bad.

mmm seven layer dip, pizza, wings, and some amazing alocholic beverages. It's the first year that I'm not working! Not going to lie, I'm pretty excited to see the game! I'm live in AZ and it's been pretty crazy here with all the parties going on and fans that have came in!
I also live in Az I run parts in Phoenix and the traffic is crazy around here

pizza, wings, nachos & salsa, chips & dip, shrimp, cheese, crackers, whatever other people bring... and of course beer... today ive chosen alexander keiths red amber ale. hah

go giants!

K ready!!!!

Lasagna with Ricotta cheese and Spinach... Pannini's.....Wings....potato croquettes......Heineken beeer....and to top it all offf..............

Oreo Cheeesecake...We ITALIANS eat goood

I'm coming over. Good eats. :up:

Back
Top Bottom