*** OFFICIAL TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK11 Irma Bowl | Page 105 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK11 Irma Bowl

There you go...the refs just finalized the result. Martin makes a terrible mistake going out of bounds to stop the clock and save Miami’s final TO.....and the ref keeps the clock running.

Sorry, but refs can’t be this bad unless something else is going on.

Well I sure as **** won’t be wasting my time watching them get curb stomped next week.

There goes the season.

And this is why you don't pay Suh what he's paid. At the most important times against the passing game, and against the passing game in general, he has little if any effect.

Wait and let me get this straight. Suh whom is an interior DL and is double jsut about every play. Is supposed to still bring pressure against the QB. When the DEs like Wake and Branch who go one on one aren't?

**** this coach and **** this team ! We'll lose out now and Gase and his loser coaching staff will be around for another year. Lose to the Ryan Fitzpatrick lead Yuckaneers??? ****!!!!!!!!!!

Wait and let me get this straight. Suh whom is an interior DL and is double jsut about every play. Is supposed to still bring pressure against the QB. When the DEs like Wake and Branch who go one on one aren't?

I'm not saying he's supposed to do that. I'm saying he shouldn't be paid what he's paid because he isn't supposed to do it.

Gase has NO BALLS. He should be playing this game under protest. He should be throwing his head set and hat at the refs and going after them! Miami was jobbed today, and you can see how that non safety just lost them this game.

Back
Top Bottom