Official Team Report.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Team Report....

Quizlet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The team has reported that Fiedler will be out 6-8 weeks.

You are right. I think it will be a shoot-out. The question is. Is your offense who has been scoring between 18-25 points a game, score enough to beat our "High, Flying, Circus- averaging 35 points a game." - ESPN

Can your "High, Flying, Circus- averaging 35 points a game." put up more points than our top 10 O against our vastly superior defense? Thats a little confusing. How many points did you put up on Denver? Definately less than 30. Your OC better have a better plan than throw deep this Sunday. You're team is good, but great teams are balanced on O and D. You can have the number 1 O in the league, but you're still not going to get far into the playoffs without a decent D. Look at the Rams of a few years back......

We had a bad day in Denver because Henry was hurt. We only scored 25 points. How many did you score? - :) -

Enough to win. We have a better secondary, and their front 7 is only a little better than ours. Plus we have a more diverse O, and a better running back. All these factors don't bode well for your team......

Yes your right- your RB does have 110 more yards than ours :) and our QB has 750 more yards and 5 more TD's...

To compare RB's

Yours- 110 more yards than ours

Ours- 1 more TD than yours... (points count the most)... dont they???

I was comparing Ricky to Portis, but he is also better than Henry. You all have the best passing game right now, everyone is watching it, of course they are going to leave Henry lanes to run in......

Originally posted by Quizlet
You are right. I think it will be a shoot-out. The question is. Is your offense who has been scoring between 18-25 points a game, score enough to beat our "High, Flying, Circus- averaging 35 points a game." - ESPN

Two things......your average will come down. This is the Dolphins defense AT HOME......nuff said.

......second thing.....If it does turn into a shoot out, we will have a QB with experience, mobility, leadership qualities and a strong arm and we of course, still have RW.... so I wouldn't rule out a big day by the Dolphins offense not with your HIGH SCHOOL defense on the field. Or do you guys play the band as your defense? Let me guess......tuba and trombone players on the line....trumpets and french horns man(?) the safety positions........woodwinds and flutes take care of the secondary......hahahahaha....

judging by your special teams against the Jets, that must be where the tamburine/triangle/cowbell section play ball. Hahahahaha....

Hey- I called this game for you....and the bills at our home...

this sunday:

Dolphins- 34
Bills- 32

Originally posted by Quizlet
Hey- I called this game for you....and the bills at our home...

this sunday:

Dolphins- 34
Bills- 32

the bills will not score 32 points and we will not score 34. with lucas we will run ricky alot and wear down your run pourus D. we will spread you out and confuse you and control the ball with end arounds and screens and misdirection rollouts. and yes chriss watson will be picked on. the name of this game is ball control and the bills will use the quick strike to win. it will backfire against a team like miami who will surely have a ball control offense in the heat.

Back
Top Bottom