** Official Thread of tonight's 'Fins >>> "PATH TO THE DRAFT" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Official Thread of tonight's 'Fins >>> "PATH TO THE DRAFT"

TrinidadDolfan

1st Team All-Pro
Reaction score
Guys, remember, tonight is our 'Fins Feature on NFL Network, "Path to the Draft". Time is 6pm Eastern

Lombardi, Mayock and the boys will try and breakdown our needs and possibilities. No doubt that there will be much talk about Mallett and Ponder vs. all of the other QBs. Who may slip, who may jump. It will be interesting to see who sides with what pick.

The lazy commentators will be easily identified as they will have Ingram as our selection.

Who does his "homework"?
Who's opinion do you respect?
Any predictions?

path_to_the_draft_fan-1.png

Agreed on lazy commentators, we are going to hear about 90% Mark Ingram talk and 1 will mention a QB 1 will mention and OL.
Chubbs

i thought miami on path to the draft already came up...like last friday...

i thought miami on path to the draft already came up...like last friday...

Yup, Miami State of the Franchise was already featured. But there is something coming up tonight, and I think it's on ESPN--Kiper and McShay.

Yup, Miami State of the Franchise was already featured. But there is something coming up tonight, and I think it's on ESPN--Kiper and McShay.

It's not on ESPN, it is on NFL Network tonight.

yeah, every day they have been featuring a different team. Going through the needs, in-depth, analysis....looking at draft choices, breaking down players that may fit, trying to get inside the coach's mind and predict.

Out of all of them, I would listen to Lombardi

I can hear it now....."sneaky athletic"....."high-motor guy"...... "upside"....."boom-or-bust"...."high-floor"......

Don't forget ceiling, open up the hips, character guy and prototype.

Yea they did Miami already . . . last Friday.

Alot of Mark Ingram talk with some QB talk.

Back
Top Bottom