**OFFICIAL THREADS** why not? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL THREADS** why not?

Maynard the Hammer

you are the nail
Reaction score
hey guys. just curious as to why there are no official threads for topics that are constantly rehashed. this would decrease the clutter

in the first 2 weeks there were all the "ronnie is a bust" threads. i think it would have been better to make an official one for people to go to and allow that and other discussions to run smoother.

quick suggestions:

an official power rankings thread.

an official "what is the media saying" thread

an official in-game discussion thread for discussing what happening during the course of the game

i would also like to see more aggressive thread mergers :)

just my 2 cents of how my favorite site could be improved :up:

Maynard said:
hey guys. just curious as to why there are no official threads for topics that are constantly rehashed. this would decrease the clutter

in the first 2 weeks there were all the "ronnie is a bust" threads. i think it would have been better to make an official one for people to go to and allow that and other discussions to run smoother.

quick suggestions:

an official power rankings thread.

an official "what is the media saying" thread

an official in-game discussion thread for discussing what happening during the course of the game

i would also like to see more aggressive thread mergers :)

just my 2 cents of how my favorite site could be improved :up:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=101526

Maynard said:
thanks. but i dont see any answers there. besides, im talking about mod-created official threads :)

There would be no room for original threads if the whole board was littered with officail threads

people wouldn't bother to add much of anything to a 1000+ post thread, it would be confusing and tedious.

There's an Official game thread every Sunday. There's also a chatroom.

FiN.in.RI said:
There would be no room for original threads if the whole board was littered with officail threads

well, i am mostly thinking of only having a few at a time. but really, how original are most of the threads? we all essentially talk about the same few things day after day. theres only so far you can expand the discussion of a football team

wildbill3 said:
people wouldn't bother to add much of anything to a 1000+ post thread, it would be confusing and tedious.

i guess that depends on the person. it works fine on other message boards and i've been involved with threads that have nearly 5000 replies (although not sports related)

Back
Top Bottom