Official Vikings vs. Dolphins Gameday Thread - Nov. 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Vikings vs. Dolphins Gameday Thread - Nov. 19

Phish_Food

Saint....Dolphin....????? ?
Reaction score
Gameday Preview:

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (Nov. 15, 2006) -- A month ago, the Minnesota Vikings looked like they were on their way to earning a spot in the postseason while the Miami Dolphins had the worst record in the AFC.
That's not the case anymore. Minnesota (4-5) will look to end a three-game losing streak and stop Miami (3-6) from earning a third consecutive victory when the teams meet at Dolphin Stadium on Nov. 15.....

www.nfl.com :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: GO PHINS!!!!!

wooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!! lets beat up that viqueen offense today!!!!!!!!!!

If your at the stadium today, Can you make some noise please instead of eating your hotdog. Stare at the cheerleaders in between and let them inspire you. But make some NOISE PLEASE!

finfan54 said:
If your at the stadium today, Can you make some noise please instead of eating your hotdog. Stare at the cheerleaders in between and let them inspire you. But make some NOISE PLEASE!

Ya.....Make it a ****ing nightmare for the other team playing there for the rest of the season.....Go Dolphins:dolphins:

yeahh!!

sCREAM YOUR GUTS OUT, I WAS THERE LAST WEEK AND A DUDE TOLD ME TO TAKE EASY, CAUSE IT WAS THE FIRST QUATER. I TOLD HIM "BUT WE ARE PLAYING AND WE NEED TO BE A FAN FROM STAR TO FINISH. NEEDLESS TO SAY, I STILL WITH A SORE TROUHG, BUT WE WON, AWESOME!!. GO DOLPHINS!!:mad: :dolphins:

GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom