Official Vote: How many members, how often to have it open? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Vote: How many members, how often to have it open?

Official Vote: How many members, how often to have it open?

• Keep the membership open all the time, any time. However, have a cap of 53.

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Keep the membership open all the time, any time. But, don't have a cap.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Open the membership during special events (draft, start of season, etc), and only allow 5-10 new mem

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Open the membership every three months, to 5-10 members. However, always have a cap of 53.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • None of the above, my thoughts are in my post...

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
This was a somewhat big debate in the "First Monthly Update" thread that I had typed up. I'm going to try and compile the thoughts the members gave into a couple of Poll answers.

Please choose as many options that you agree with.

Your thoughts and comments are appreciated...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

I like to keep the cap at 53 and open 5-10 spots every three months......that way we keep the masses WANTING....:evil::lol:

PS...AJ I'm on aim now.....orangebowlman....sorry to miss you earlier...

im for what the majority wants ,but if we keep a cap i think it would be good at 53 ,but open it twice during the year like oct,during season and then draft day,,5 each time first year then 6,7 second year,maybe have members get on a list then you can have a drawing to see who gets the spots,,just a thought,

AJ a question, when you started the premium you said that you where going to hold a raffle after you got 30 members, did you do this yet and if the membership is open to 53 like the majority seems to like will they be included or will it just be the original 30, not to seem gready or anything just wondering. and will you post the winners

I'm not advocating trickery....but I think only allowing new membership at certain times of the year will increase the "allure" of exclusivity....

I like the special events option, and while we should definately keep a limit on the number of members... and 53 sounds like a good number... so I'll vote for that one!

Can I go out and play now? :goof:

HofCityFan - the prizes have not been handed out, and will only be handed out to the original 30. However, I'm waiting to receive all the payments (or the first payment) from those 30.

Hope you understand :cool:

Do I count as the original 30 also since you were kind enough to let me in?

I like the 53 number and I voted for the option to join anytime. I like the idea of only certain times of the year but what happens if someone decides to stop making the payments or can't or just does'nt want the premium membership anymore. Then someone else could pick up where the other one left off and the site would not lose any cash.

I voted keep the membership open all the time, any time. However, have a cap of 53.

i like the 3 month cenario. a cap is good, 53 matching what nfl teams are aloud during the season obviously. just a thought on that though; what is the number that can actually suit up each week and do we stick true to form and have 5 "practice team" members incase of injury or what not?

just a thought...

incase you didn't get it, that was every 3 months with a cap for me.

dolphin fan , i think it would be the same now, what happens if someone stops making payments ,they would be dropped..if someone stops making payment or wants out of membership then we could have a drawing and another name is drawn from the pool,,i just think the special time of the year adds some interest in this,if its open all the time it will fill in no time,,

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should open 5-10 spots every 3 months, but have no cap. This way, premium membership always becomes available once in a while, yet the new members later in the year will eventually have a chance to join. With a cap of 53, a lot of people who come to the boards later won't ever have a chance to become premium members.

I think that 53 is a good number, however opening it every few months till hits 53 is the way to go. That way it keeps its allure (plagarise) and also allows members who join finheaven later this year to be able to have a chance to join.

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
I voted for the 2nd option. The more money that the site brings in, the better.

NOBODY voted for the second option.....??????

Back
Top Bottom