Official Word On the Uniform Change | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Word On the Uniform Change

Originally posted by SMadison29
Have you guys seen the Seahawks new emblems?? It is badass.

clear.gif

It is cool, but it is almost the same as the old one. Have you seen the Bills new logo. It is worse than the crappy one they have now. The only recent uniform changes that I can say that I really thought made the uniforms a lot better were the ones of the Giants (getting rid of the red helped) and Patriots (the logo went from ugly to cool.) Some teams like the Jets also had uniform changes which were for the better but they really didn't make the uniforms that much nicer, although the Jets newer uniforms are nicer than the old ones.

No I havent seen the Jills new logo. I looked on ESPN, & they havent changed it on their page. & I dont see an article about it. Can you post the image on here.

i agree and i am the anti-florida state fan, but i like it when teams go back to the retro look. i have to amit i think the logo change made the jets look more respectable and i just plain like it when teams change their logos. the next team that should change their logo is the vikings

Back
Top Bottom