***Official World Baseball Classic Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official World Baseball Classic Thread***

I saw us on the comeback trail but didn't get to watch it as I was working sort of. I'm glad we won though, I think this team is really trying to win this thing this year.

Mets are the kings of choke..I just hope David Wright forgets that until after the US takes the WBC.

I hope beltran and delgado enjoy the rest of their spring...ill be watching the wbc and world series on the couch just like them GO USA and GO MARLINS!!!

I hate the Mets

Teams I hate in baseball : Braves, Phillies, Mets, Nationals, Indians and Yankees

I really hope we beat the Venezuelans...Japan or Korea will be tough too

Davey Johnson cost Team USA the game against Japan. Instead of using Dunn as a DH and putting Victorino in RF, and JRoll at SS, he starts Jeter at SS and Jeter made all kinds of errors and doesn't get to balls that JRoll would have fielded easily. Dunn in RF was a total joke. Victorino was up and would have done more than Evan Longorio who struck out and stranded a man at 3B. No wonder the Mets always sucked when Davey managed them. :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom