Officially Confirmed: Rex Ryan Neutered! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Officially Confirmed: Rex Ryan Neutered!

But you listen to Manish Mehta...he your go to guy?

I don't listen to him, all the beat guys tweeted out about this from Rex's PC today. you guys can run w/ any interpretation of his comments that you want, it's asinine to think he doesn't have the power to change his QB. why would he have signed that extension? if we fired him last year he would have been hired in a minute for a job w/ more power.

your first problem was listening to Michael Kay.

like your first problem was ever agreeing with Omar Kelly!

Maybe Rex's first problem was actually speaking on the record on a show where the interviewer doesn't let him get away with the kind of equivocations and excuses the folks at Jetsnation have been disgusted with over the last couple of years.. instead of a softball hurling "reporter" like Mehta, whom I believe you began liking when he was claiming that Buttchez was getting a raw deal.

But wait! There's more!!!

If you want to hear the actual interview which leaves no doubt that as Michael Kay inferred, Rex has less autonomy to pull Geno than does a major league BB a failing pitcher, link here and then go to Sound Bites in the middle of the page and link on the Rex interview audio.
http://espn.go.com/new-york/radio/show?showId=TMKS

Got a lovely ocean view in the Everglades I think I can get you cheap. You need to let me know quickly before prices rise cuz it's in demand.

I'm stuck on being asked if I believe everything I read online or the newspaper then offered an unquoted tweet from that same person to prove his point. :lol:

:lol2:
I don't listen to him, all the beat guys tweeted out about this from Rex's PC today. you guys can run w/ any interpretation of his comments that you want, it's asinine to think he doesn't have the power to change his QB. why would he have signed that extension? if we fired him last year he would have been hired in a minute for a job w/ more power.

You should be thinking about the chargers...

You guys lose sunday, ole Rex will be back on the hot seat...maybe philly will want to reunite him with your hero "buttfumble". BAWAAAHAHA:lol2:

I don't care what he said in an interview, I know how it works.

Well given all the bluster and guarantees that never come true, or assurances like in 2012, that the jets team was his best ever, I can see where you wouldn't believe anything that came out of Rex's mouth (I know how that works). However, the only other time that I'm aware of him refusing to directly answer a question was at a presser about wife swapping and foot masturbating... and we all know how the truth came out about that one too.

some folks can't think for themselves and believe every word they read(that they want to believe). Others are more realistic and can decipher the fluff from the reality.

I don't care what he said in an interview, I know how it works.

First stage in loss and grief:

nile200-1.jpg

I know this was created to drag me in but I won't entertain this nonsense today.

I know this was created to drag me in but I won't entertain this nonsense today.

Actually it was created to inform as relevant impactful and potentially foreboding divisional news.. the kind of information, like Westhoff's bus quote which might never see the light of day if having to depend on partisan fans in the interest of unilateral disclosure, to share it.

Back
Top Bottom