officially jumping the gun, Boston as a Phin... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

officially jumping the gun, Boston as a Phin...

seriously, boston is so muscular, it's unreal looking at htat guy. I still remember that article in espn the magazine and that picture of him.

Originally posted by burghPhinFan
;)
CC and Randy are open too. Now AJ hits all 3 of them when we trow the ball 3 times in a row. Now the defence starts to back off the LOS and we start to run Ricky and we only have to block the front 7 instead of 9. It could be a lot of fun.

Ozzy rules!!

thinking about the possibilities make me smile.

it was painful to see teams stacking the box against ricky, he got smothered and still ran for nearly 1400. he deserves the boston boost and i think we need it.

if anything wanny has shown he's understanding and willing to work with players coming from difficult situations (i.e. ricky), i have a feeling this will work.

fingers still crossed.

how come i dont see the pick? i still see his marino face as his sig and just a smiley as the post

wtf

Re: Re: officially jumping the gun, Boston as a Phin...

Originally posted by enigmatics

Great job........how the hell did you do that?
a couple of photoshop tricks. It could look a little better if I was a little more familiar with the program, plus I'm a little tired. the numbers on the sleeve are a little sloppy. His arm does seem to be missing huh? that DB is probably holding on to it.:lol:

it updated without changing everything, got it now... weird that it wasn't working. i guess boston just likes to keep me waiting

SIGN ALREADY

:woot: :woot:

Back
Top Bottom