Officiating in today’s game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Officiating in today’s game

Oh my God, the reset of the play clock. They literally got 80 seconds to run a play in a situation in which they were INTENTIONALLY trying to draw a delay penalty to put the punter in better position for a pin.

I can not stop laughing.

They're not even trying to hide this.

NFL plays favorites. Idk why the NFL hates Miami so much. I mean yeah we ****ing suck but we get zero help from the refs ever.

Officiating was bad today, but it was bad both ways. For instance, Suh didn't get called for a blatant face mask.

Outside of the magical resetting play clock, I didn't really see anything that was blatantly one-sided. The refs were just terrible both ways.

Officiating was bad today, but it was bad both ways. For instance, Suh didn't get called for a blatant face mask.

Outside of the magical resetting play clock, I didn't really see anything that was blatantly one-sided. The refs were just terrible both ways.

So you didn't see the muffed punt that the refs called the pats ball without uncovering the pile? That's just standard procedure in every pile

So you didn't see the muffed punt that the refs called the pats ball without uncovering the pile? That's just standard procedure in every pile
That was very curious. You always wait to see who comes out with it. Ball can change hands a lot under there so the announcers always like to tell us.

Someone help me understand “block in the back” penalty! I’m ask because Landry was called for earlier in the game “tic tac at that. Now Burkhead just had a long and I see blocks in the back no flags. The pocket collapses and Branch is clearly held and no call and these happen during crucial plays for our team!
As Bad as the officiating was that is not what cost us the Game. Poor play calling, Poor Execution, Defensive coordinator that couldn't call a high school level game are just a few of the causes I can see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They missed another safety if the Kick returner really did touch the ball in the field of play (like it appeared) and then downed it in the end zone.

Oh my God, the reset of the play clock. They literally got 80 seconds to run a play in a situation in which they were INTENTIONALLY trying to draw a delay penalty to put the punter in better position for a pin.

I can not stop laughing.

They're not even trying to hide this.

That was a new one that i've never seen before.

Back
Top Bottom